DeltaXML ODT Compare
DeltaXML ODT Compare shows changes in text documents in OpenDocument Format. It performs a detailed text comparison and generates a new document with the changes marked. It is provided as a free Extension for OpenOffice.org and Oracle Open Office Writer.
DeltaXML ODT Compare works on the underlying XML representation of the document. It has been developed for users working on legal and financial documents who need an accurate and detailed view of changes to text, frames and the content of tables.
A server version with Java API is available for integration into server-side enterprise systems. The DeltaXML ODT Compare API options provide full control over many more comparison features.
DeltaXML ODT Compare:
- Shows changes in headers and footers
- Shows changes to list numbering
- Shows changes in 'frames' which are areas of text positioned on a page
- For tables, shows the changes within the cells of a table (unless the changes include changes to column or row numbers)
- Marks added or deleted graphics
- Large documents can be compared (provided sufficient memory is available)
This comparison tool is offered free for individual users. Enterprise users requiring support or access to a programmable interface (API) should contact us at http://www.deltaxml.com/contact/index.html
We welcome bug reports and other forms of feedback on the DeltaXML ODF Support Forum, in addition to comments here.
Note: You will need to restart your OpenOffice.org/Oracle Open Office application before using the extension.